IEW: NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ACCELERATED
India Electronics Week is designed as a platform to help organisations make their products smarter by accelerating their new product development. IEW achieves this mission through its unique combination of expo, startups-zone, technical conferences, business conferences, workshops and forums. While some of them empower the senior business leaders to take the right decision, the others prepare the their technical teams to accelerate product development using the latest tools and technologies.
WHICH IDH FIRMS SHOULD EXHIBIT AT IEW?
- Those who are ready and eager to design smarter products for Indian OEMs
- Those who have expertise is making products smarter and can demonstrate the same to Indian OEMs to win their confidence and interest
- Those who can hand-hold the Indian OEMs from design till manufacturing
- It’s the only event in India that attracts OEMs who are seeking partners to help them develop SMARTer products
- It’s the only only when where CEOs walk in with their senior R&D personnel
- IT’s the only event that brings the entire eco-system under a single roof to enable OEMs to accelerate their new product development
WHICH IDH FIRMS SHOULD NOT EXHIBIT?
At IEW, those IDH firms would NOT find value who are only seeking business from global OEMs or from larger design houses.