IEW: NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ACCELERATED
India Electronics Week is designed as a platform to help organisations make their products smarter by accelerating their new product development. IEW achieves this mission through its unique combination of expo, startups-zone, technical conferences, business conferences, workshops and forums.While some of them empower the senior business leaders to take the right decision, the others prepare the their technical teams to accelerate product development using the latest tools and technologies.
WHICH EMS FIRMS SHOULD EXHIBIT AT IEW?
- EMS firms capable of offering prototyping capabilities to new product development (aka R&D) teams of organisations.
- EMS firms offering low-volume production capability–to enable teams promoting new products to showcase initial products in the market.
- EMS firms ready and willing to hand-hold start-ups to understand challenges of electronics manufacturing
All the above cases are challenging but each of them offers EMS firms the opportunity to build long-term strategic partnerships with a unique set of customers.
- It’s the only event in India that’s designed to appeal to such New Product Development teams
- You cannot engage with this unique audience at any other event
WHICH EMS FIRMS SHOULD NOT EXHIBIT?
Those looking for customers who want to outsource their existing mass-production load to them, or shift work from an existing EMSS firm to them.