13th to 15th February, 2020
KTPO TRADE CENTER, WHITEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AREA BANGALORE
Discover The Who’s Who of T&M!
T&M India was launched in 2012 as a co-located show along with Electronics For You Expo. Since then, it has established itself as the must-attend event for users of T&M equipment, and a must-exhibit event for suppliers of T&M products and services. Despite being a first-of-its-kind event in India, the T&M Showcase was well received by the audience and the exhibitors.
Conference on Testing for IoT and 5G
This technology conference will discuss the key trends in designing and testing devices for 5G and IoT, as well as about the tools, platforms and technologies available for it. It will be attended by R&D engineers, design engineers, test engineers and more.
Design engineers, test engineers and embedded system engineers working on all sorts of electronics and embedded systems, from OEMs, design houses, R&D centres as well as academic faculty. Visitors also include established industry leaders with researchers, scholars, designers, and techies from around the country.
Why Exhibit at T&M India
- It’s a technology-centric show and not just a B2B event
- Besides purchase orders, you can bag ‘Design Ins’ and ‘Design-Wins’ too
- It connects YOU with customers before the event, at the event, and even after the event–can any other event do that?
- 360-degree promotions via the event, publications and online!
- Your brand and solutions will reach an audience of over 500,000 relevant and interested people
- The only show in Bengaluru in the FY 2018-19
- Over 3,000 visitors are conference delegates
- Co-located events offer cross-pollination of business and networking opportunities
- Bag year-end orders; meet prospects in early February and get orders before the FY ends
- It’s being held at a venue (KTPO) that’s closer to where all the tech firms are
- Special packages for exhibitors associated with ‘Make in India’, ‘Design in India’, ‘Start-up India’ and organisations registered as MSMEs
- More technology decision makers and influencers attend India Electronics Week than any other event
Who Should Exhibit?
Companies who have a product or solution that will help design engineers and embedded system engineers to test electronics and embedded systems should exhibit here. Vendors of oscilloscopes, signal generators, analysers, power supplies, test kits, testing software and automation tools exhibit here regularly.