Arduino - Beginner's Journey to IoT
Arduino workshop will focus on getting you up and running with Arduino quickly so that you will understand the basic procedures for working with Arduino and can explore further on your own. An Arduino is a small computer that can be programmed to control things like lights or motors along with listening to components like motion detection sensors. It can give your project interactivity without needing an expensive and large circuit.
Objective of the workshop
To help the tech enthusiasts to start their IoT journey with Arduino.
Who can attend this workshop?
Anyone who has basic programming knowledge and are keen to enhance their skills.
What all will be covered in the workshop?
- Understand what an Arduino is and how it works
- Learn how to use an Arduino safely
- Program your Arduino using code that you've written in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Arduino board layout.
- Interfacing simple peripherals like LEDs, Switches and Buzzers.
- Learn about Sensors and programming them.
- Build your own innovative project with Arduino.
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees
The attendees will be doing a hands-on session of Arduino programming. After this workshop, they will be able to begin their IoT journey in Arduino.
Pre-Requisites for Course
- Basic Knowledge of programming
- Laptop with Windows 7 OS (above or equivalent) with Arduino IDE installed
Anima Agrawal is the founder and director of WAVEKIDS. After finishing Master in computer Application, she joined AAI (applied artificial group) in C-DAC Pune. After serving in Corporate in India and abroad for a period of 10 yrs. Anima started her own company WAVEKIDS in education space. WAVEKIDS provides experiential learning in STEM. She has been associated with NGO’s, Schools and Alternate learning centres in Bangalore and outside of Bangalore. She has been instrumental in introducing experiential learning in some of tier 2 and 3 cities in India. She has been chosen to be part of the program “STEM education in the 2tst century” by The New York Academy of Sciences. Anima is passionate and determined to make a difference the way is learning is defined.
Founder and Director, WAVEKIDS