We have spoken to many techies. Most of them don’t find value in visiting expos. The general feedback is – there’s nothing new or exciting at industry expositions. That’s why we have worked hard to build IEW into an event that techies love to visit, even if it’s organised 60 km away from the city!
Our secret formula? Focus on what attracts them. Build that. Let them know. And, they will surely visit the expo. Last year, 6000+ technical decision makers visited IEW. We expect this number to be bigger this year.
Would you like to be a part of India Electronics Week? Book your booth here.
1. It’s a technology-centric show and not just a B2B event
2. Besides purchase orders, you can bag ‘Design Ins’ and ‘Design-Wins’ too
3. It connects YOU with customers before the event, at the event, and even after the event–can any other event do that?
4. 360-degree promotions via the event, publications and online!
5. Your brand and solutions will reach an audience of over 500,000 relevant and interested people
6. The only show in Bengaluru in this financial year
7. Over 2,500 visitors are conference delegates
8. Co-located events offer cross-pollination of business and networking opportunities
9. Bag year-end orders; meet prospects in early February and get orders before the FY ends
10. It’s being held at a venue (KTPO) that’s closer to where all the tech firms are
11. Special packages for exhibitors associated with ‘Make in India’, ‘Design in India’, ‘Start-up India’ and organisations registered as MSMEs
12. More technology decision makers and influencers attend India Electronics Week than any other event
13. The world’s No.1 IoTshow is co-located with IEW and IoT is driving growth