Web Bluetooth: How your browser can become an IoT Gateway?
Web Bluetooth allows web developers to communicate with smart BLE devices. The workshop explains endless opportunity & possibilities in Web Bluetooth & how it acts as gateway for IoT world.
Objective of the workshop
The Workshop is indented to share more idea about Web Bluetooth and its possibilities.
Who can attend this workshop?
Any IoT Developers/ Technical Enthusiasts
What all will be covered in the workshop?
- Web Bluetooth Introduction and basic connectivity demo.
- Thinking Web Browser as an IoT Gateway, Pros and Cons.
- Gateway beyond Protocol Converters (Bluetooth to any protocol which supports a web browser)
- Edge Analytics Possibilities (TensorFlow JS, anomaly detection and critical controls (and its risks), enabling Browser/Web analytics for IoT data)
- Bidirectional Communications (Different Protocols, socket connections, etc.)
- PWA support, offline storage, Avoiding data loss by enabling offline support.
- Web Bluetooth BLE- Tokenized Web authentication.
- Authentication based on Location (Geo Fenced Authentication)
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees
- Reference and code samples
Pre-Requisites for Course
Lead Software Engineer IoT, ITC Infotech