Web Bluetooth: How your browser can become an IoT Gateway?
Web Bluetooth allows web developers to communicate with smart BLE devices. The workshop explains endless opportunity & possibilities in Web Bluetooth & how it acts as gateway for IoT world.
Speaker/Instructor: Sooraj Sanker, Lead Software Engineer IoT, ITC Infotech
Date: 13 February 2020
Time: 03:15 PM to 05:45 PM
Venue: Workshop Hall B, KTPO Trade Centre, Bangalore.
Fee: Rs. 2,999/- (Limited seats available)
Objective of the workshop
The Workshop is indented to share more idea about Web Bluetooth and its possibilities.
Who can attend this workshop?
Any IoT Developers/ Technical Enthusiasts
What all will be covered in the workshop?
- Web Bluetooth Introduction and basic connectivity demo.
- Thinking Web Browser as an IoT Gateway, Pros and Cons.
- Gateway beyond Protocol Converters (Bluetooth to any protocol which supports a web browser)
- Edge Analytics Possibilities (TensorFlow JS, anomaly detection and critical controls (and its risks), enabling Browser/Web analytics for IoT data)
- Bidirectional Communications (Different Protocols, socket connections, etc.)
- PWA support, offline storage, Avoiding data loss by enabling offline support.
- Web Bluetooth BLE- Tokenized Web authentication.
- Authentication based on Location (Geo Fenced Authentication)
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees
- Reference and code samples
Pre-Requisites for Course
Lead Software Engineer IoT, ITC Infotech