Enabling Innovation In Electronics & IOT
To do or not to do—that was the question we were faced with 2 weeks before the due date of India Electronics Week and IOTshow.in 2020. News of Corona virus hitting Kerala (neighbouring state of Karnataka) got us worried. Then came news of some large trade shows postponing their dates—both from India and across the globe—and we were in a fix—should we call off the show too?
But, the record breaking number of visitor registrations that we continued to receive during this period—gave us confidence that if things did not turn for the worse, we could organise the twin shows. And, we did.
WHAT A START!
We knew we were truly blessed, when on the first day, despite a Bengaluru bandh (strike) called by the local trade affecting taxi services too, we saw a record foot fall for Day 1 of our events—the highest ever! And, by the end of the show—history was made.
This year, we had a clear goal that we wanted our events to be recognised as conference-led events because that’s where true technical knowledge gets shared. We want the expo to be an important pillar but one supporting the conference—and not the other way around, as it happens in a typical B2B trade show.
Hence, we expanded the basic conference facilities provided at the KTPO Convention Center for the first time since 2018 when we shifted to this venue. We built two extra conference halls taking the total to 4 halls, and created space for 1,000-plus delegates to attend conferences simultaneously. Last year, we had seen some of our speakers and members in audience perspire—so we also deployed additional air conditioners to make the halls more comfortable. We also expanded our workshop halls—both in number and size—resulting in 160 delegates to attend hands-on workshops across 4 halls, in parallel.
The other new initiative was [email protected] Awards—India’s first awards to recognise leading deployments of IoT in India, and those who deployed them. And, for the first edition—it was received with great enthusiasm by the IoT system integrators—both big and small—with number of nominations exceeding 50! For details on how we conceived and executed the process of recognising the winners—refer to ‘[email protected] Awards Explained’.
This year, we also made an attempt to focus on issues like development of technology and IP and the challenges in buying and selling them. Plus, the role academia can play in this, and how the industry can work with academia (as in some other nations) to leverage strengths of both sides. Thankfully, these sessions too saw some great speaker line-up resulting in a high degree of audience at these sessions.
Last but not the least—was a super powerful panel of advisors that we were blessed with—and the secret behind these initiatives. They helped us improve our conference topics, identify the right speakers and invite them, host panel discussions, speak on topics of their expertise, and some of them even took on the role of being members of the jury for [email protected] Awards.
How’re IEW and IOTshow Different?
Lot of events are held in the electronics and IOT space in India. At EFY, we are fans of the ‘Blue Ocean’ thinking, and thus like to shape our properties to be different from existing players, and complement rather than compete. It’s also easier for us—given that our publications and websites target a rather unique audience segment—the techies (aka tech decision makers).
Thus, both IEW and IOTshow are designed as event for the Creators and Implementers of technologies—and these typically tend to be techies. Thus, our conferences, workshops and exhibits tend to be geeky in nature. We do discuss non-technical topics too—like best practices in B2B marketing or role of women in tech, but these are the exceptions that prove the rule.
Areas for Improvements
While we received a lot of positive feedback from audiences (some are shared as testimonials), here are few issues for which we received negative feedback for, and we are committed to improve upon, in the next edition:
- Long queues on Day 1 for getting lunch coupons, and having to return for coupons for next days
- Long queues at Lunch Zones resulting in audience having to choose between lunch and their sessions
- Confusion between our Networking Lunch (for premium passes) and Packed Lunch (for other paid passes)
- The similar sounding names of All Technology Pass and its premium avatar All technology Access Pass created confusion amongst some members of the audience
- No workshops included in our highest priced pass ‘All Business Pass’, while those who had bought those thought they could access everything
- Difficulty in figuring out different conference and workshop halls—with them being spread all across the venue
- Badges at Registration Counter not showing the right pass levels for those who had upgraded on 10th or 11th of Feb
Hi, Very Good Morning, Subhodaya, Vanakkam and Namaskara. A very warm welcome to all of you!
It is my privilege to welcome you all to this India Electronics Week and IOT show, which includes many conferences, seminars and workshops.
Here, you will also be able to see and experience some new products and services that are available in the market. I hope you will find it useful.
I feel energised whenever I meet young people like you, and some rare young people like myself – who think that there is so much more that still needs to be done.
Most of my colleagues with whom I studied have retired, but some are still studying and learning new things. I am one of those fortunate persons. Henry Ford once said, “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.” It means, there is no age for learning. We must keep learning at every stage of life.
Socrates, the philosopher, said, “The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing.” He meant, what any learned person knows is very little compared to what he does not know.
All learned persons know this fact, and therefore they call themselves students of the subjects they are studying, and not experts! Albert Einstein said, “Once you stop learning, you start dying.” These are very strong words, but absolutely true! You can find many examples of this among the people you know. And here’s my favourite, from Jim Rohn, who said, “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune!” Jim Rohn was an entrepreneur, author and a motivational speaker who lived in America from 1930 to 2009. Many of his speeches are available on YouTube and Instagram. There are many such sayings from our visionaries. Every year EFY publishes desk calendars with motivational quotes on a subject. This year’s desk calendar emphasises on learning.
Technology is changing our world at a very fast pace. It is not easy to keep up with the latest, unless you are prepared to spend a good amount of time for it. Even nations can lag behind, if they don’t keep up-to-date with the latest developments. Fortunately, when we miss a bus, another one comes along! As a nation, we have missed many opportunities, many buses, in the past. We could have been leaders in, for instance, solar cells and panels, or deployment of 5G, or production of electric vehicles. These are just a few things that come to mind, but we have missed many more opportunities – the greatest of which could perhaps be manufacturing, as an alternate to China for global sourcing.
But like they say in Hindi, “Der aaye drust aaye!” Or in English we say, ”Better late than never!” That is why I like central government’s Budget proposals for the next financial year, which were submitted by our finance minister in Parliament on 1st February.
The Budget has given great importance to emerging technologies this time. To quote the Finance Minister from the Budget:
Quotes start: “The new economy is based on innovations that disrupt established business models. Artificial intelligence (AI), Internet-of-Things (IoT), 3D printing, drones, DNA data storage, quantum computing, etc are re-writing the world economic order.” The quotes end. The Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman proposed further measures by the government to take advantage of these new technologies. She asserted that Analytics, Fintech and IoT are changing the way we deal with our lives. Therefore, she proposed to soon bring out a policy to enable private sector in building Data Centre Parks throughout the country, thus enabling firms to skilfully incorporate data in every step of their value chains.
She also proposed to link one-lakh gram panchayats this year with Fibre to the Home (FTTH) connections through BharatNet. This will fulfil the vision of providing digital connectivity to all ‘public institutions’ like Anganwadis, health and wellness centres, government schools, at gram panchayat level. It proposed to provide `6,000 crore to BharatNet programme in 2020-21.
Proposal for quantum technology
The FM also noted that quantum technology is opening up new frontiers in computing, communications, cyber security with wide-spread applications. She said, “This is the next frontier of science and technology. It will make all classical technology of today obsolete. There is already a saturation in classical devices, and based on Moore’s Law, this is the next twenty years. And we have to be in the game.” She pointed out that a lot of commercial applications are expected to emerge from theoretical constructs developing in this area. Thus, the Minister proposed to provide an outlay of `8,000 crore over a period of five years for the National Mission on Quantum Technologies and Applications to push domestic research. She further said that India needs to boost domestic manufacturing and attract large investments in the electronics value chain. She proposed a scheme to encourage manufacture of mobile phones, electronic equipment and semiconductor packaging.
Here, I would once again like to quote Henry Ford, who said, “Vision without execution is just hallucination.”
I hope we won’t miss the bus this time and become a laughing stock. The world is looking towards India with great expectation, and we owe it to the world to make some meaningful contribution. The Budget offers us a great opportunity. Let us see how best we can make use of it to make our own contribution.
I hope you will be able to make a good use of the conferences and seminars that are being organised here.
Last but not the least, I want to thank all those people who have helped us reach so far – cheering us all the way! Having started in 1969, we have completed 51 years already. This has been possible because of the tremendous support we got from the industry, its various associations and the academia, who have appreciated our work and encouraged us all along.
I would also like to thank sponsors and partners of this show, without whose support it would not have been possible to organise this event. My special thanks to the speakers, who are willingly passing on their knowledge to the others.
There can be no greater gift than knowledge!
Thanks for your time!
WHERE DID OUR VISITORS COME FROM?
WHAT WAS THEIR PRIMARY AREA OF INTEREST?
WHAT DID OUR VISITORS HOPE TO ACHIEVE?
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Exhibitors Showcasing Solutions for R&D
and New Product Development
Exhibitors Showcasing IoT Solutions
List of Exhibitors
83INCS SOFTECH PVT LTD
AIKAAN LABS PRIVATE LIMITED
ALCODEX TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
ALTAIR ENGINEERING INDIA PVT LTD
ANRITSU INDIA PVT LTD
ARTICBOT PVT LTD
AUM INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
AVENCH SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
BIZ SECURE LABS PVT LTD
CAMPUS COMPONENT PVT. LTD
CHATTINGBIRDS SOLUTION PVT LTD.,
CHIPMAX DESIGNS PVT LTD
CHIZEL PRINTS MANUFACTURING PVT LTD
CIRCUIT SYSTEMS INDIA LTD
CT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY (INDIA) PVT LTD
CTC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
ELECOREV MEDIA PVT LTD
ELECTRO SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES PVT LTD.
ELECTRONIC RELAYS INDIA PVT LTD
ELECTRONICS SECTOR SKILLS COUNCIL OF INDIA
ELEMENT14 INDIA PVT LTD
ELMAX SYSTEMS AND SOLUTIONS
EMBEDSENSE SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
ENTHU TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD
ERON ENERGY PRIVATE LIMITED
ETAG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
ETHER DAYLIGHT SYSTEMS PVT LTD (ETHERSYS)
FTD AUTOMATION PRIVATE LIMITED
GEMNI ELECTRO CORPORATION
GILL INSTRUMENTS PVT LTD
GLOBAL CHANNEL RESOURCES INDIA PVT. LTD.
GLOBAL PRODUCTION SYSTEM
GND SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD
GSAS MICRO SYSTEMS PVT LTD
GT MAGNETICS PVT. LTD.
HARIHI OHM ELECTRONICS
HK WENTWORTH (INDIA) PVT LTD
HUMISEAL INDIA PVT LTD
HYNETIC ELECTRONICS PVT LTD
IMAGINARIUM RAPID PRIVATE LIMITED
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA
INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING & TECHNO SOLUTIONS
INTEGRATED CONSULTANCY & SERVICES
IWAVE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KERALA STARTUP MISSION
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
KNOWLEDGE LENS PVT LTD
LEKHA WIRELESS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
LEPUCARE INDIA VASCULAR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
LEXINGTON SOFT PRIVATE LIMITED
LIBRE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
LIVNSENSE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
MEPOS ELECTRONICS LTD.
MOUSER ELECTRONICS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
NIVE SYSTEMS PVT LTD
OMNICOMM FUEL MONITORING TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD
ORTUSOLIS TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LLP
PHOENIX CONTACT INDIA PVT. LTD.
PREVA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
PUPILMESH PVT LTD
QANTOM SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
QMAX SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD.,
QUICK SHAPE PVT. LTD.
REBUTOR ELECTRONICS PVT LTD
ROHDE & SCHWARZ
SAMARPAN SAHYADRI TECH LLP
SAN TELEQUIP PVT LTD
SCOTTLINE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
SI2 MICROSYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
STAR LINK COMMUNICATION PVT LTD
STAR WIN ENTERPRISES
ST MICROELECTRONICS PRIVATE LIMITED
SWEEYA TECH SOLaUTIONS
SYSTEM LEVEL SOLUTIONS (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
TANNA TECHBIZ LLP
TECHNOSPHERE LABS PVT LTD.,
THOTAKÃ TEKHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
TORADEX SYSTEMS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
TRONCART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
TULITA AHARA PRIVATE LIMITED
UCHI EMBEDDED SOLUTIONS
UNIQTRONICS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
VASUNDARA PROSYS PRIVATE LIMITED
VECTOR INFORMATIK INDIA PVT. LTD.
VOILA SCIENTIFIC NEEDS PVT. LTD.
ZOHO CORPORATION PVT LTD
ZOID LABS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Panel of Advisors
Global Head–Smart Cities & IoT, Tech Mahindra
Chief Executive Officer, Anand Tamboli & Co
Industry Head, Transportation, DTO, Cisco
Vice President and Group Head - Digital and Innovation, RPG Group
GM and Global Head IoT and Smart Cities, Wipro Limited
Vice President - Technology, Customer & Partner Engagement Kerlink India
GOKUL P DESHPANDE
Founder, C/MOS Processors
General Manager, JFrog India
Managing Director India, Arrow Electronics
Chief, Digital Enterprise
Developer Relations Manager, EMEA, Bluetooth SIG
Chief Business Development Officer, Danlaw Technologies
Vice President, Capgemini
Regional Director - IoT, AT&T
MD, Sparr ELectronics Ltd
NARANG N KISHOR
Mentor & Principal Design Architect, Narnix Technolabs Pvt. ltd.
Performance Marketing Lead India Developer Marketing, IBM India
Director, Hitachi Consulting
Head IoT (APAC), Lenovo
Founder and President, VANN Consulting
Head–customer experience, innovation and collaborative operations, ABB Ability Innovation Center
Managing Director, Accenture
SADAF ARIF SIDDIQUI
Marketing Manager, Keysight Technologies
Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, DBS
IBM Watson IOT Country Head, IBM India Pvt Ltd
Chief Architect, OpenSDS, Huawei India
Co founder & CEO, BeConnected, Beyond Evolution Tech Solutions
CTO, IBM Watson
Founder & CEO, Morphedo Technologies (P) Ltd.
Managing Director, iTriangle Infotech Pvt Ltd
Founder & Managing Director, Personal Air Quality Systems Pvt Ltd
[email protected] Awards
As part of IoTShow.in’s mission to help businesses Profit from IoT, we aspired to build an initiative that can help bring the limelight to those who have been successful themselves in profiting from IoT in today’s environment. In doing so, we also hoped that it will be a catalyst to accelerate the real-world deployment of IoT solutions in India.
Being the first edition of [email protected] Awards, we started building this event from scratch. As we began our analysis, we immediately saw that there are a lot of awards in the market — did we need another one?
To answer this question, we analysed the existing award shows happening and saw that they mostly revolved around startups, technology providers and innovators.
We figured that we ought to look at a category that should look at the aspect closer to the end goal of profiting from IoT — successful deployments of IoT.
We started the journey to create these awards by settling on a balanced model using jurors from different backgrounds and improved it by making it independent of large sponsors. We then put together a nomination fee to fund the infrastructure and made the nomination form public.
We saw a lot of interest when we started the nominations, including those about the nomination fee’s RoI for nominees and the formality to get an assured win at the awards.
We didn’t want to do anything that impacted the legacy of our editorial process, so we proceeded with a neutral jury process. We also wanted to make sure that the smaller players also get a chance to win, and therefore instituted regional awards as well.
Our editorial and research teams drove the campaign to ensure the right people applied for nominations, and we eventually had 50 nominations after excluding nominations that did not fit the criteria. Exclusions included those where the customer was not specified, were just a PoC, where the deployment had not been implemented or those that had a lot of grey areas. Our jury members were extremely helpful in sorting through all these nominations, and identifying the winners for each category at the regional as well as national levels.
The categories for nominations were:
• Customised product solution
• Industrial IoT
• Logistics & Asset Management
• Resource Management & Conservation
• Disaster Management
• Smart Automobiles
• Smart Buildings
• Smart Cities
The ceremony of [email protected] Awards was held at IOTShow.in 2020, and saw a lot of joy and satisfaction as winners had their years of smart work and persistence recognised.
Overall, we have just scratched the surface of what’s possible. While we have gotten many things right, we also fully understand that there are many avenues of improvement. Our team would love to hear about how we can improve this even further.
List of Awardees
Customized Product Solution: Brainchild Technologies
Disaster Mgmt: Amrita University
Healthcare: Astrum Innovations Pvt Ltd
Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0: LivNSense Technologies Private Limited
Logistics & Asset Management: SenRa Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Resource Management & Conservation: ES Electronics (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Smart Automobiles: Unlimit IoT Pvt Ltd
Smart Buildings: ThinkProxi
Smart Cities: Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Customized Product Solution (North): NEC Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0 (North): Auring Technologies LLP
Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0 (South): Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt Ltd
Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0 (West): Amphenol Interconnect India private ltd
Logistics & Asset Management (North): Sensorise Digital Services Private Limited
Logistics & Asset Management (South): Sparkyo Technology Private Limited
Resource Management & Conservation (South): Gill Instruments Pvt ltd
Resource Management & Conservation (West): Agile Connects Pvt. Ltd.
Smart Cities (South): IRAM Technologies Pvt Ltd
Smart Cities (West): Larsen And Toubro Infotech
Smart Cities (North): Tech Mahindra Ltd.
List of Keynote Sessions
PANEL: Chips ‘n Wafers Shaping Future of IoT
Speakers: • Sanjeev Keskar, MD – India, Arrow Electronics • Krishna Chaitanya Kamasani, Director (India operations), Holtek semiconductor India Pvt ltd • Sandeep Sharma, Manager Sales – Enterprise, Micron Technology Operations India LLP • Jitendra Patil, President, Nuvoton Technology India Pvt Ltd • Raghavan Sampath, Director – Business development, MediaTek • Vishal Goyal, Senior Technical Marketing Manager, ST Microelectronics
SIMPLIFYING IOT FROM CLOUD TO INTELLIGENT EDGE
Speaker: Shailendra Miglani, Global Black Belt Team IoT, Microsoft
PANEL: ELECTRONICS BRANDS FROM INDIA – HOW TO ENABLE THE PARADIGM
Speakers: • N. Kishor, Mentor & Principal Design Architect , Narnix Technolabs • Amarjeet Singh, Co-Founder & CTO, Zenatix • PVG Menon, President & CEO, Vann Consulting • Kumar N. Sivarajan, CTO, Tejas Networks • Bhartendu Mishra, General Manager INDIA, Arrow Electronics • Tushar Chabra, Co- Founder & CEO, CRON Systems • Vinay Rao, Founder & CEO; Bang Design
PANEL: EXPERIENCES AND INSIGHTS FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF IOT BY END-CUSTOMERS
Speakers: • Ruchi Tushir, Director – Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & IoT Business Group, Microsoft • Amitav Sarkar, GM Telematics, JCB • Atul Govil, Chief Transformation Officer & Head (SAP & IT) – Corporate at India Glycols • Samip Mutha, Vice President and Group Head – Digital and Innovation at RPG Group • Manoj Naraindas Keswani, Head Facilities, FRL (Future Retail Limited) India
PANEL: MOVING FROM CLOUD TO THE EDGE: SHIFTING PIVOTAL POINTS OF INTEREST & ZONES OF CONCERNS IN IOT 2.0
Speakers: • Narang N. Kishor, Mentor & Principal Design Architect , Narnix Technolabs • Shyam Sankaran, Business Development manager, Western Digital • Shailendra Miglani, Global Black Belt Team IoT, Microsoft • Kuttappa Bittiananda, VP Sales, IoT Service Group, ARM • C. Subramanian, Principal Architect, INTEL
PANEL : WHAT SIs EXPECT FROM IOT CREATORS
Speakers: • Sunil David, Regional Director – IOT ( India & ASEAN ) for AT&T Global Network Services India Pvt Ltd. • Monika Gupta, Global 5G Engineering lead, Capgemini • Amrita Chowdhury, Director, Gaia Smart Cities • Ashish Khare, General Manager and Global Head IoT and Smart Cities, Wipro Limited • Saumitra Singh, CPO TagBox Solutions • Lokesh Payik, Chief of Digital Enterprise, Bosch
HOW ISO STANDARDS PROVIDE A FRAMEWORK FOR WORLD CLASS INFOSEC AND PRIVACY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Speakers: Willy Fabritius, Global Head InfoSec & Business Continuity, BSI Group
PANEL: STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS TO MONETIZE IN IOT AS A BUSINESS
Speakers: • Narang N. Kishor, Mentor & Principal Design Architect , Narnix Technolabs • Tulika Pandey, Director, Cyber Security & Digital Village, MeitY • Vinay Thapliyal, Technical Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics • Saurav Agarwal, Co-Founder & C T O, CRON Systems • Amarjeet Kumar, Founder & C E O, Shrama Technologies • Shaun Mitra, Chief Business Officer, Technosphere
BLUETOOTH LOCATION SERVICES AND HIGH ACCURACY DIRECTION FINDING
Martin Woolley, Senior Developer Relations Manager of EMEA, Bluetooth SIG
List of Conferences
• IoT Cyber Security
• IoT Hardware Design
• Improving Energy Efficiency
• IoT for the Edge
• CXO Summit: Profit from IoT for Creators & Solution Providers
• IoT Communications Technologies
• Sensing Technologies for IoT
• Accelerating IoT IP Development & Deployment
• IT for IoT (Cloud/AI/ML/DevOps)
• Careers & Academia in IoT & Electronics
• Latest IoT Hardware & Developer Boards
• Rapid Prototyping for IoT
List of Workshops
• DESIGN AN END-TO-END IOT PROJECT FOR DEMONSTRATING SENSOR-CLOUD INTEGRATION
• INTRODUCTION TO ROBOT OPERATING SYSTEM(ROS) AND ITS APPLICATIONS.
• LEARN TO THINK LIKE AN IOT ARCHITECT — FIRST STEP TOWARDS IIOT
• IIOT & AI – THINGS TO CONSIDER TO INTEGRATE
• BUILD INTEROPERABLE IOT PRODUCTS WITH OCF & IOTIVITY
• WEB BLUETOOTH: HOW YOUR BROWSER CAN BECOME AN IOT GATEWAY?
• MICROSOFT IOT SPOT LIGHT
• HANDS-ON WORKSHOP ON ROBOTICS FOR BEGINNERS
• SETTING UP A LOCAL BLYNK SERVER FOR SECURE HOME AUTOMATION
• SHOP FLOOR TO CLOUD: HANDS-ON LEARNING
• TENSORFLOW ON ESP32
• HANDS-ON WORKSHOP ON ROBOTICS FOR BEGINNERS
• MAKE YOURSELF AN IOT WIZARD FROM NOTHING
• FASTER TIME TO MARKET FOR ELECTRONICS/EMBEDDED/IOT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
• MAKE A SMART AND SECURE HOME COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH ALEXA AND GOOGLE HOME AT A TIME.
• DEVELOPING A COMPLETE EMBEDDED IOT SOLUTION USING MANGOOSE OS
• CAN NETWORK DEVELOPMENT USING ARM CORTEX M3
• ENGINEERING CREATIVITY OF INTEGRATING DESIGN THINKING WITH CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FOR IOT USE CASES
• DEVELOPING SMART HOME PRODUCTS FASTER WITH ESP32
• MITIGATING HACKERS WITH HARDENING ON LINUX – AN OVERVIEW FOR DEVELOPERS, FOCUS ON BOF
• ARDUINO – BEGINNER’S JOURNEY TO IOT
• BUILD YOUR OWN IOT PLATFORM IN 24 HOURS
• GETTING STARTED WITH ESP32 FOR DESIGNING IOT APPLICATIONS
• NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (NPD) PROCESS
List of Speakers
• Abhay S Bharadwaj, Senior Embedded Engineer, Wolkus Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
• Abhishek Satish, CTO, Vicara
• Aditya Patwardhan, Software Developer, Espressif Systems India Pvt. Ltd
• Ajith Narayanan, Co-Founder, Zoid Labs
• Akshai M, Senior Research Fellow, ICFOSS
• Akshay Manohar Bhagat, Founder, Makers Alley
• Allam Bharath Kumar, Sr. Software Developer, Xtrans Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• AMARJEET KUMAR, Founder & C E O, Shrama Technologies
• Amarjeet Singh, Co-Founder & C T O, Zenatix
• Amitav Sarkar, GM Telematics, JCB
• Amrita Chowdhury, Director, Gaia Smart Cities
• Anand Tamboli, Founder & Director, KNEWRON Technologies
• Anima Agrawal, Founder and Director, WAVEKIDS
• Anvita Bajpai, Founder, SunvAI
• Arindam Banerjee, Data Scientist, Ericsson
• Arkajyoti Chatterjee, Smart System Architect, Infineon Technologies India Pvt Ltd
• Arnab Ghosh, Developer & Researcher, Accenture Solutions pvt ltd
• Ashish Anand, CEO, Afterglow Tech
• Ashish Khare, General Manager and Global Head IoT and Smart Cities, Wipro Limited
• Atul Govil, Chief Transformation Officer & Head (SAP & IT) – Corporate, India Glycols
• B Vasu Dev, Managing Director, PHYTEC EMBEDDED
• Balaji VR, Deputy General Manager, Samsung R&D
• Balakrishnan Nair N, Founder & Director, Btree IoT Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
• Beena Krishnamurthy, Trustee, NITHYA SAADHANA
• Bhanwar Lal Bishnoi, Head – Embedded Design & Development Center, Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
• Bharath Sridhar, Senior Technical Consultant, Deloitte
• BHARTENDU MISHRA, General Manager INDIA, Arrow Electronics
• Bhaskar Rao, Chief Executive, Technosphere
• Bhupendra Pratap Singh, Project Engineer, Centre for Development and Advanced Computing
• Biju K Nair, Lawyer and Licensing Lead, Open Invention Network
• Brijesh C A, Co-Founder & CEO, Just Robotics
• C. SUBRAMANIAN, Principal Architect, INTEL
• Chetan Kumar S, Co-Founder and C.E.O, AiKaan Labs Pvt Ltd.
• Deepesh Goel, Regional Mentor of Change, Atal Innovation Mission
• Dilip Saha, Head of Advanced Engineering & Platform Development, RBEI
• Dr Guruprasad Rao, Director & mentor, Imaginarium India Pvt Ltd
• Dr. Aloknath De, Corporate Vice President, Samsung Electronics
• Dr. Ashwin Sabapathy, Director- Data Science, Danlaw Inc.
• Ganesh Gawande, IoT Architect, Infogain
• Ganesh Shankar, Founder and CEO, FluxGen Technologies
• Jaya Shakthi Kannan, Founder, Makers Tribe
• Jayakumar Balasubramanian, Director, Emertxe Information Technologies
• Jitendra Patil, President, Nuvoton Technology India Pvt Ltd
• Kaiwan N Billimoria, Owner, kaiwanTECH
• Kapil C Pandey, SME – Electronics and Embedded Product development, Ecople Corporation
• Kavita Arora, Founder, Bangalore Makespace and Open Source Creativity
• Kavitha Gupta, Senior Corporate Counsel, Juniper Networks
• Kavitha Suresh, Sr. Architect, IBM Cloud
• Kishore Shetty, Technical Specialist- IOT & Mixed Reality, Microsoft
• Krishan Mohan Patel, Engineering Manager, Xtrans Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• Krishna Chaitanya Kamasani, Director (India operations), Holtek semiconductor India Pvt ltd
• KUMAR N. Sivarajan, C T O, Tejas Networks
• Kuttappa Bittiananda, VP Sales of IoT Service Group, ARM
• Lokesh Balu, Senior Principal Engineer, Dell Technologies
• Lokesh Payik, Chief of Digital Enterprise, Bosch
• Madan G, Director – Engineering and R&D, Xtrans Solutions
• Madhuri D Madhavan Pillai, Senior Development Manager, IBM
• Manoj Naraindas Keswani, Head Facilities, FRL India
• Martin Woolley, Senior Developer Relations Manager of EMEA, Bluetooth SIG
• Mohit Mehrotra, MD, Omnicomm
• Monika Gupta, Global 5G Engineering lead, Capgemini
• Mr. Paresh Patel, President and Founder, System Level Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Mr.Gokul P Deshpande, CEO, C/MOS Processors
• Mr.Panchaksharayya Hiremath, Technical Director, Electrono Solutions
• Mubeen Jukaku, Technology head, Emertxe Information Technologies Pvt Ltd
• Muralikrishna Janga, Technology Security Specialist, Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd
• N K Mohapatra, CEO, Electronics Sector Skills Council of India
• Nagarjun Kandukuru, VP, ThoughtWorks
• Nalini C Iyer, Head of School of Electronics and Communication, KLE Technological University
• Narang N Kishor, Mentor & Principal Design Architect, Narnix Technolabs Pvt Ltd.
• Naresh Neelakantan, Senior Architect – System Software, Sasken Technologies Limited
• Naveen Kumar, Founder & CEO, Emtech Foundation
• Neha Sobti, Performance Marketing Lead India – Developer Marketing, IBM India
• Nidhi Sehgal Kaul, Integrated Marketing & Communications, Manager, STMicroelectronics
• Nihal Kashinath, Founder and CEO, Applied Singularity
• Nikhil Bhaskaran, Founder, Shunya Os
• Niraj Kumar Mahapatro, CTO, Anvation Labs Private Limited
• Nishant Puri, Director – Sales (Secure IIoT Solutions), IoT83
• Piyush Shah, Product Manager, Espressif Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
• Pooja Subramanian, Dy General Manager, Thoughtworks
• Prachi Mukhija, Head of Marketing, Alexa
• Pradeep Joseph, Director – UX, Honeywell.
• Pramod HG, Technical manager, Granite River Labs Inc
• Prateek Nagras, Robotics Consultant, Technoyantra(Owner)
• Pratik Sanjay Mokashi, Embedded Engineer, RazrLab
• Prosenjit Pal, Managing Director, ZEDEDA India Private Limited
• PVG Menon, President & C E O, Vann Consulting
• Raghavan.Sampath, Director – Business development, MediaTek
• Raj kumar Thavti, Design and Development engineer, REEL robots
• Rajanikant Mohan, Director of Short Range Wireless Business, Mindtree Ltd.
• Rajarajan Elango, Founder & Head – Research, Bluetronics
• Ramkesh Meena, Executive Engineer (Electronics), ONGC
• Ranjithkumar G, Specialist – Technology and Network, B&R Industrial Automation
• Ratheesh Vikram Laila, Director, Uniqtronics Solutions Private Limited
• Ravi Chivukula, Co-Founder & CEO, HeARTHealth Technologies
• Ruchi Tushir, Director – Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & IoT Business Group, Microsoft
• Sadaf Arif Siddiqui, Marketing Initiative Manager, Keysight Technologies
• Saipriya.M, Head of Engineering, Robotics & A.I
• Samip Mutha, Vice President and Group Head – Digital and Innovation, RPG Group
• Sampath V.P, TECHNICAL LEAD, Test and Verification Solutions Pvt Limited
• Sandeep Sharma, Manager Sales – Enterprise, Micron Technology Operations India LLP
• Sanjeev Keskar, MD – India, Arrow Electronics
• Sanjeev Kumar, Embedded engineer, Ortusolis Technology Services
• Satish Mugulavalli, Venture Partner, YourNest Venture Capital
• Satish Rao, Founder, IoT Users Club
• Saumitra Singh, CPO, TagBox Solutions
• Saurabh Sharma, Co-Founder & CEO, Beyond Evolution
• SAURAV AGARWAL, Co-Founder & C T O, CRON Systems
• Shailendra Birthare, Group Manager (IoT), Infogain
• Shailendra Miglani, Global Black Belt Team IoT, Microsoft
• Shaun Mitra, Chief Business Officer, Technosphere
• Shek Habeebul Haq, Technical Consulting Engineer, Cisco
• Shubha Sudheer, Senior Specialist, IoT & Emerging Applications
• Shyam menon, Partner, Bharat Innovation Fund
• Shyam Sankaran, Business Development manager, Western Digital
• SLV Santhosh David, Asst. Director in DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation
• Sooraj Sanker, Lead Software Engineer IoT, ITC Infotech
• Soumitra Bhattacharyya, Director Engineering, Akamai Technologies
• Soumya Bhattacharya, SVP, Calsoft Inc
• Soumya Maity, Principal Engineer, Dell Technologies
• Sreenath C.Lakshmanan, Founder & CEO, i4DigitalValue
• Srinivasa Rao Appalla, Senior Manager – Applications, RSINDIA
• Sudipta Saha, Practice Lead – Capital Projects, Engineering & Manufacturing Execution Systems, Accenture
• Sumanth Naropanth, Founder & CEO, Deep Armor
• Sumit Dev, CPO & Head of Software, Atoll Solutions
• Sunil David, Regional Director – IOT ( India and ASEAN ), AT&T Global Network Services India Pvt Ltd.
• Susanta Roy, Senior Security Researcher, Accenture
• Swarnam Panday, Expert Software Developer, Infineon Technologies
• Syed adil, HW design Head, Emertxe Information Technologies
• Thakshna moorthy, Engineer – Hardware Design, Bluetronics
• Tom Varghese Konikkara, Senior Engineer, Mercedes Benz Research and development of India
• Tulika Pandey, Director, Cyber Security & Digital Village, MeitY
• TUSHAR CHABRA, Co- Founder & C E O, CRON Systems
• Venkatesh Mane, Assistant Professor, KLE Technological University
• Vijay Mishra, Co-founder and R&D Chief, Motion Imagers
• Vikram Dattu, Software Developer, Espressif Systems India Pvt. Ltd
• Vinay Rao, Director, Bang Design
• Vinay Solanki, Head IoT, Lenovo (APAC)
• Vinay Thapliyal, Technical Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics
• Vinaya Chinnappa, Program Manager, Livelihood Enable India
• Vipul Nath Jindal, R&D Engineer, Suzuki Motor Corporation
• VISHAL B.PATTANSHETTY, Assistant Professor, KLE Technological University
• Vishal Kalkundrikar, Project Manager, Lekha Wireless Solutions Pvt ltd
• Vishnukumar V, Firmware Design Engineer, Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
• Vishwajith J Achar, Sr. Field applications Engineer, Vicor Corporation India Laison office.
• Willy Fabritius, Global Head InfoSec & Business Continuity, BSI Group
• Zafir Shafiee Chowdhury, Co-Founder & Director, Bondstein Technologies Limited