IEW 2019 Levels Up as Electronics Industry Bets High on IoT
The event emerged as India’s premier technology event focusing on cutting-edge technologies like IoT, T&M, Industry 4.0, Electronic Components & Embedded Systems; Rapid Prototyping & Production, and Tabletop manufacturing.
WHY ELECTRONICS & IOT?
First, we had things. Then, we had moving things. Then, these became electronics things. Then they turned smarter, and are now becoming Internet things and, in many cases, intelligent things!
What’s interesting is that the journey between the initial phases took hundreds of years, but the journey after these allied with electronics happened within a few years. In fact, the last three transformations are happening almost simultaneously, and electronics is playing a critical role.
This realisation helped us evolve the mission for India Electronics Week (IEW)—from a leading B2B electronics show of India to an event which enables its audience to develop Smarter and Intelligent products. In the process, we’ve shifted to defining our event from what we wanted it to become, to what it should deliver to you.
And, that change has inspired our team to put in extra effort to develop IEW into a unique event. Accordingly, development of the co-located event—IOTshow.in—has been a natural progression. Our audience can now visit these events with any thing in mind, and will leave with ideas on how they can become smarter or intelligent.
Purpose for Visiting
Primary Purpose For Visiting
Industry Applications of Interest
Regional Split (State-wise)
PARTNERS OF 2019
The Start-up Zone
40-plus IoT & electronics start-ups who exhibited at the show received overwhelming response from the visitors. One of the key motivators for the startups were to connect with like-minded channel partners and system integrators and expand their scale of their business. The IoT Business Forum played an important role here.
Desktop Manufacturing Demo Zone
A special Demo Zone where exhibitors show-cased budget-friendly manufacturing and prototyping equipment that attracted audience from small scale manufacturing units, prototyping and R&D labs, academia, etc.
LIVE Demo Zones
New product launches and technology demonstrations and forums were held at the LIVE Demo Zone, which was built as an extension to the Electronics For You (EFY) Group booth.
CLIK (Consortium of Electronics Industries of Karnataka) organised a pavilion with many of its leading members exhibiting at the show.
The show witnessed participation from a large number of international (MNC) exhibitors from countries such as USA, China, UK, Germany, Poland, Singapore, Taiwan, etc.
Kerala Start-up Mission Pavilion
Kerala’s Start-up Mission brought in startups from Kerala to exhibit at the Start-up Zone and demonstrate the growing tech capabilities of its technopreneurs.
IPC Soldering Competition
IPC India organised a series of hand-soldering competitions at the event, which culminated with the winners getting awards. These competitions witnessed enthusiastic participation from industry professionals.
Networking Tea/Coffee Zones
In order to boost peer-to-peer networking at the expo floor, we had set up Networking Tea & Coffee zones at multiple locations where free tea & coffee was served. We received a lot of appreciation from visitors and exhibitors, and many shared stories of how such small initiatives actually enabled them to strike deals and forge partnerships.
LIST OF CONFERENCES
- IoT Partner Ecosystem: Partner or Perish
- RISC: Secured IoT and Cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Cloud, Fog & Edge Computing
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledgers
- Innovative Embedded System Design
- Design & Testing for 5G
- How to Develop SMART products faster? Smart Product Development Accelerated
LIST OF TECH WORKSHOPS
- HANDS-ON LEARNING ON: SHOP FLOOR TO CLOUD (PERFECTING INDUSTRIAL IoT)
- SENSOR TO APP: A HANDS-ON TRAINING TO BUILD YOUR END TO END IoT SOLUTION
- TRAINING ON IoT IN AGRICULTURE
- HACKING, SECURITY AND HARDENING OVERVIEW FOR DEVELOPERS – ON THE LINUX OS AND SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS, WITH FOCUS ON BoF
- WORKSHOP ON AZURE SPHERE – A SOLUTION FOR HIGHLY SECURED AND CONNECTED MICROCONTROLLER DEVICES
- IoT APPLICATION DESIGN TRAINING
- INTEL VISION TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP (FULL DAY WORKSHOP)
- WORKSHOP ON FROM STANDARD PLATFORM TO OUTSTANDING MOTION APPLICATION
- HANDS-ON TRAINING FOR PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE
- INTEL VISION TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP (FULL DAY WORKSHOP)
- HANDS-ON TRAINING ON HOW TO BUILD YOUR DRONE
- TRAINING ON EDGE ANALYTICS – EMERGING FUNCTIONAL AND ARCHITECTURAL PATTERNS
- INTENSIVE UX DESIGN COURSE ON IoT
- TRAINING ON FIRMWARE REVERSE ENGINEERING
- TRAINING ON BASICS OF ARDUINO
- FROM ZERO TO BUILDING YOUR FIRST IoT DEVICE
- TRAINING ON AI (HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY OR HTM)
- TRAINING ON TWEET DRIVEN #IoTShow STORYTELLING
- BUILD BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISE WITH HYPERLEDGER FABRIC
LIST OF TOP SPEAKERS
Narang N Kishor
Sr. Developer Relations Manager
EMEA, Bluetooth SIG
Cyber World Foundation
Product & Partner Marketing
Director – Platform Engineering
Industry Lead, Transportation, DTO Cisco
Marketing Manager, Digital Security Solutions Infineon
IoT Sales Head – India, Intelligent Cloud Microsoft
Director Digital Transformation (ICT) Practice
- Technology Startups @ IEW 2019
- Aikaan Labs
- Ajitek Solutions
- Alcodex Technologies
- AMSAFE Technologies
- Articbot Pvt Ltd
- Asquared IoT
- Bevywise Networks
- Campus Component
- Chizel Prints Manufacturing
- ClodPi Labs
- Cyrrup Enterprises
- Elsys Technologies
- Enthu Technology Solutions
- EthicsTech Embedded Solutions
- Galore Systems
- Global 3D Labs
- Ijuscube Technologies
- Incubation Centre – IIT Patna
- InfoRepos Technologies
- Inscribe Technovations
- Jivass Technologies
- Liveon Technolabs
- Lxier Technologies
- mPower Global
- Nive Systems
- Nodesense Technologies
- Nyquest Innovation Labs
- Pegasus Trading Company
- Pradjna Intellisys
- Quick Shape
- Research Design Lab
- Ripples IOT
- Tineshwar Labs
- Troncart Solutions
- Xmplar Management Solutions
- YantraVision Software
- ZEDEDA Inc.
- Zreyas Technology