We appreciate the challenges that start-ups face and how critical ‘cash’ is for them. Therefore, we have tried to offer guidance on who should exhibit and who should not, and also create value in our package—for them to get the maximum bang for their buck.
1. Only those Electronics start-ups should exhibit whose marketing goals align with the Goals We Believe Exhibitors Can Accomplish at IEW (listed below).
2. If these goals match your marketing objectives, then these bonus deliverables will further add value:
- Special zone on expo floor ear-marked for start-ups
- Special discounted tariff* for start-ups
- Budget-friendly booths starting at 4 sqm
- Introduction to VCs visiting IEW and interested in investing in their range of solutions
- Logo promotion through Website, Signage at Venue and Show Guide
- 2 passes for CXO Summit: Profit from IoT—Creators & Solution Providers of IoT (worth Rs 10,000 upwards)
- Enable technology providers to engage, educate and influence CXOs and R&D top-shots who are seeking guidance on how to make their products--SMART or INTELLIGENT
- Enable Design Houses and Rapid Prototyping and Small Scale Manufacturing units to connect with OEMs seeking their services
- Enable Developers and Creators of IP to connect with organisations who can benefit from the same, and hence willing to pay
- Enable Technology Providers & Promoters of AI/ML, Open Source and IoT to engage and influence R&D and design teams
- Enable Suppliers of Electronics and Embedded Systems, and related solutions, to engage and show-case their latest products or solutions
- Enable Suppliers of Rapid Prototyping or Desktop Manufacturing equipment to showcase their solutions to R&D and Design teams
- Enable Suppliers of Test & Measurement Equipment, and Certification Services to showcase their products and services to R&D and Design teams
- Enable forward-looking technology firms to engage and influence academicians on the subject of technology trends, solutions and best practices adopted by them to produce industry-ready talent
- Enable India's leading tech firms to engage with, and attract, India's best electronics and embedded systems talent
- Maximum 5 year old firm/company
- Has to be related to electronics/IoT
- Till 31st Dec 2019: Rs 9,000 per sqm (plus GST)
- 1st Jan 2020 onwards: Rs 10,000 per sqm (plus GST)
- Octanorm structure including carpet
- 1 Table
- 2 Chairs
- 2 Spot lights
- 1 power connection (5 amps)
- 1 waste-bin
TO EXHIBIT OR NOT TO EXHIBIT?
Watch this short video to clear your confusion.