India’s first event to connect with business and technical decision makers related to use of electronics in strategic sectors including defence, aerospace and home-land security.
Raksha India brings together a B2B exposition, a Buyer Seller Meet and a Technical Conference— to bring the entire eco-system together under a single roof.
Being held as part of India Electronics Week 2017, Raksha India was co-located with Electronics For You Expo, Electronics Rocks, IoTshow.in, LEDasia.in and T&M India.
To Download the Press Release, Click Here
FEATURES OF THE EVENT
Conferences: Catchup with the latest design challenges, solutions and insights.
Networking: Extensive networking opportunities with the who’s who in defence engineering.
Exhibitions: See exhibits of the latest technology and discuss the futuristic military applications.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2017:
• India’s only Technical Conference for electronics design engineers and embedded systems’ developers working on defence projects.
• Buyer Seller Meet for large buyers had one-on-one meetings with leading suppliers of electronics products, services, components and manufacturing equipment. This edition of our event had 11 large buyers with annual budgets of more than 1 billion.
• Vendor Development Talks enabled top buyers to share their sourcing requirements and vendor-selection parameters with a much larger number of sellers.
• International exhibitors from Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, USA, UK, Singapore and China exhibited at the event. Besides regular business, strategic business deals such as joint ventures, distributorships, etc, will be possible.
• A well managed VIP Lounge to help our exhibitors and guests to close business deals in the right environment. With five more shows co-located with Raksha India, all being organised in India’s electronics city, this show will definitely be BIG.
WHO VISITED RAKSHA INDIA:
Technical decision-makers from defence and aerospace.
Purchase decision-makers from defence and aerospace (CEOs,MDs, purchase managers, etc).
R&D engineers and embedded systems design engineers from defence and aerospace.
Channel partners (traders, systems integrators, etc).